HikMicro Thunder Pro TE19C Thermal Scope
Kindly contact our customer service to check product availability.
The Thunder Pro TE19C Thermal Scope from HikMicro is an introductory clip-on version of the Thunder Pro TE19.
Designed as a clip-on version, The TE19C provides more versatility by adding the Scope Eyepiece and Hik Rail (sold separately). The Thunder Pro TE19C is equipped with a highly sensitive <35mK NETD thermal sensor that delivers next-level clarity while withstanding harsh weather conditions. Equipped with a 19mm lens, it has a detection range of up to 900m. It can also be used alongside your smartphone through the T-Vision App to adjust the display settings, record images and video (no audio), or share your viewpoint to another friend.
- 256x192 12µm Thermal Sensor
- <35mK NETD rating
- 0.39-inch, OLED display (1024x768)
- 19mm focal length
- Up to 4.5 hours continuous working (with hotspot off)
- IP67 waterproof rated
- Standby mode
- 4-Colour palettes: Black hot, white hot, red hot, fusion
- Compatible with smartphone app: T-Vision App
- Can be used as a handheld monocular or forward-mounted clip-on (attachments sold separately)
|Product Weight (KG)
|0.419 (Without eyepiece and batteries)
|Level Of Protection
|3 Years Warranty