SkyWatcher HEQ5 Pro GOTO Dual Saddle Mount w/ Steel Tripod
The SkyWatcher HEQ5 Pro GOTO Dual Saddle Mount provides extremely high precision tracking and has built in autoguider ports. This heavy-duty HEQ5 Pro mount is a smaller version of the sturdy EQ6 Pro mount. It is specially designed for observers who need the steadiness of the EQ6 Pro mount, but find the EQ6 Pro mount too physically demanding.
The SynScan Go-To system allows automatic slewing to over 42,900 objects. Even an inexperienced astronomer can master its variety of features in a few observing sessions. The SynScan Hand Control also has the ability to connect to a computer via a RS-232 cable. Once the connection has been established between the computer and SynScan Hand Control, many commercially available planetarium software programs can be used to control the HEQ5 PRO Mounts. The HEQ5 Pro mount is equipped with WiFi capability with an Wi-Fi Adapter (not included). Simply connect the mount to the SynScan App by using the Wi-Fi Adapter and you may control your telescope through your mobile device.
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
- Slewing speed up to 3.4 degrees /sec (800X).
- Auto Guider Interface for astro-photography.
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
- Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure photography.
- Periodic Error Correction.
- PC compatibility.
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download.