Every Vortex Binocular offers the finest in rugged optics with special attention taken to the details needed to produce a clear and powerful optical product. Vortex products are built on the simple principle that the "Customer is King". Every effort is made to ensure Vortex binoculars are not just a product to use, but a product to trust! You can tell the difference between true quality, high performance and hype. You also know you could have paid more, but didn't. The Vortex Viper HD has raised the bar with the new roll out of 2011 model that features HD (High Density), extra-low dispersion glass. One look at the Viper HD binocular will convince you that no other binoculars in this class can deliver low light performance with such bright, crisp images and exceptional color transmission at extreme distances.
True Quality, High Performance!
You can tell the difference between true quality, high performance and hype. You also know you could have paid more, but didn't. One look at the Viper HD binocular will convince you that no other binoculars in this class can deliver low light performance with such bright, crisp images and exceptional color transmission at extreme distances.
When size matters, but you still demand the highest quality, go with the Viper HD 8x32. The state of the art, High Density, extra low disperion glass enhances image resolution—carefully selected and precision-crafted to exacting standards for true-to-life images of startling clarity and color accuracy.
XR coatings deliver incredible image detail with extremely high resolution and light transmission. Fully multi-coated, scratch-resistant coatings eliminate annoying, image-degrading reflections and offer extraordinary brightness for a lifetime of trouble-free lens protection.
Engineered for rough handling
Vortex knows there are times when it's just plain hard to keep a handle on things. That's why the Viper HD features trend-setting optical components with engineering that anchors internal prisms in place for years of exceptional viewing. Let it rain. Let it snow. Let the wind blow up a dust storm. Nothing gets to the Viper HD —an absolutely dust proof, fog proof, and waterproof binocular!
Why Argon Gas?
This advanced process of argon gas purging protects your Viper HD binocular in the following ways:
- Argon gas does not absorb or react chemically with water.
- Argon gas eliminates internal fogging.
- Argon gas maintains its protective properties over a wider temperature range.
- Argon gas does not diffuse as quickly as other elements, extending the service life of the optics longer.
Included with the Vortex Viper 8x32 Binocular:
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Deluxe padded neck strap
- Deluxe padded carry case
- Vortex VIP Lifetime Warranty
Vortex Viper HD 8x32 Binoculars Features
- Distortion-free images with enhanced accuracy, brightness, and contrast
- Waterproof, fogproof and dustproof, suitable for all weather conditions
- Excellent for birdwatching, hunting, spectator sports, and wildlife observation
- Comes with lens cover, rainguard, neckstrap and carry case
- Guaranteed by Vortex's VIP Lifetime Warranty
|Objective Lens (mm)||32mm|
|Eye Relief (mm)||No|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||4|
|Field of View (m@1000m)||No|
|Field of View(ft@1000yards)||No|