Innovative and Effective Design
Vortex is a leading maker of high quality binoculars. The Vanquish series features many design innovations that make it stand out. The reverse porro design of the Vanquish binoculars allows it to deliver images with a rich depth of field while being more compact than other binoculars with the same imaging capabilities.
Unmatched Imaging Performance
A 26mm objective lens provides enough light gathering power for 10x magnified image to come up clear and crisp. Multi coated optical surfaces ensure that colour aberrations are minimized. Finally, the center focus wheel and right diopter adjustment ensure that the binocular is fine tuned to your own vision.
Always Ready for the Outdoors
The Vortex Vanquish 10x26 Binoculars is made for use in challenging weather conditions and rough terrain. Its rubber armouring helps you keep your grip on it and helps it shrug off minor knicks and dents that come from regular use. Its dustproof, waterproof, and fogproof – all thanks to its hermetically sealed, nitrogen purged optical tube. This is one compact binocular you’ll want to have on the road with you.
Vortex Vanquish 10x26 Binoculars Features
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses for better light transmission
- Reverse Porro Prisms provide rich depth of field in a compact design
- O-ring sealed for reliable waterproof and dustproof performance
- Nitrogen gas purging makes it fogproof and waterproof
- Rubber Armor for secure non-slip grip and durable external protection
- Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel allows you to adjust the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Right Eye Diopter on the right eyepiece enables adjustments for differences in a user's eyes
|Objective Lens (mm)||26mm|
|Eye Relief (mm)||No|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||2.6|
|Field of View (m@1000m)||No|
|Field of View(ft@1000yards)||294|