Leica Trinovid 10x25 BCA Binoculars
The Leica Trinovid 10x25 BCA Binoculars are both compact and remarkably lightweight, making it the obvious - and affordable - choice for general spectator use.
The Leica Trinovid 10x25 BCA Binoculars renders and delivers sharp, high-contrast images. It provides great detail recognition over long distances, due to the Leica Trinovid 10 x 25 mm BCA Binocular 40358 high magnification (10x).
The Leica Trinovid 8x20 BCA Binoculars are spectacularly convenient. Both small and powerful, these Trinovid's weigh in at a mere 250 grams - they're incredibly handy. All in all, they are excellent performers, and are magnificent for use in daylight observation. They are the perfect pair when you don't have a lot of space, but without sacrificing on performance.
These binoculars are water resistant, and are protected by a rubberized armour as well as a rugged metal housing. They feature 25mm objective lens' diameter, an 10x magnification, center focus, a 2.5mm exit pupil, and roof prism techonology.
- Magnification: 10 x
- Front lens diameter: 25 mm
- Exit pupil: 2.5
- Twilight factor: 15.8
- Field of view: 90 m/1000 m
- Near focusing distance: 5 m approx.
- Dimensions: 110 x 60 x 36 mm
- Weight: 245/255 g
Leica Trinovid 10x25 BCA Binoculars Features
- Very compact and lightweight
- Sharp, high contrast images with great detail recognition
- Excellent for daylight observation
- Quick and easy central focusing knob
- Very durable waterproof, rubber armour and rugged metal housing
|Objective Lens (mm)||25mm|
|Eye Relief (mm)||No|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||2.5|
|Field of View (m@1000m)||No|
|Field of View(ft@1000yards)||No|