SkyWatcher Multi-Purpose Programmable Mount
Retail Price $799
The Sky-Watcher Skywatcher Multi Purpose Programmable Mount is a revolutionary single arm, alt-azimuth mount that performs several functions due to its unique encoder and DC servo motor with software control design. The Sky-Watcher multi-function mount is a sophisticated instrument with simple-to-use versatility.
The Sky-Watcher multi-function mount can be used for astronomical electronic direction movement and tracking, or use it terrestrially with its cruising function for imaging or recording of stored positions.
Amateur astronomers can use their optical tube assembly with this mount to automatically track astronomical objects and slew at a fast rate for directional movement. The hand control unit (included) makes it easy and fun to use.
Optional Go-To capability - with the revolutionary SynScan computer controller and a telescope, the Sky-Watcher multi-function mount responds instantly to keypad commands to locate astronomical objects at the touch of a finger!
Skywatcher Multi Purpose Programmable Mount features:
Skywatcher Multi Purpose Programmable Mount features
|Product Weight (KG)||7|
|Specifications||- Patented design
- Quick 3-step setup for celestial object tracking
- No polar alignment required for solar tracking
- Latitude input by axis dial on the arm
- State-of-the-art engineered mount
- Light weight and portable
- Hand Control to command the motor
- Slewing speed up to 800X
- DC servo motor assembly
- IR encoder with optical wheel
- Single fork arm with quick mounting tube ring
- Optical tube or spotting scope (user supplied) up to 4Kg (8.8 pounds)