Saxon 16x Wide Field Microscope Eyepiece
The Saxon Wide Field 16x Microscope Eyepiece is a name that speaks for itself, the eyepiece allows the user to observe things that cannot be seen. Featuring a 16x magnifying capacity, it generates an empowering clarity revealing even the slightest of details. The optical instrument also possess an Achromatic (International DIN/JIS) standard diameter size of 23mm (approximate), which can be mounted on the average microscope available. Saxon Wide Field 16x Microscope Eyepiece has a wide field of view that is non-focusable.
Below are some examples that the eyepiece can fit with:
1. TKM ScienceSmart Biological Digital Microscope 60x – 960x / #311101 (The eyepiece can only be attached to this microscope when the barlow lens are removed.)
2. ScienceSmart Biological Microscope 40x – 640x / #311003
3. Prodigy MK II Biological Microscope 40x - 1600x / #311006
4. Researcher Compact Biological Microscope 40x – 1600x / #311008
5. RBT Researcher Biological Microscope 40x – 1600x / #311009