Celestron Omni 102 XLT Refractor Telescope
The Celestron Omni XLT 102 Refractor Telescope features an innovative design and high-quality optics, which combine to make it an excellent tool for astronomy and astrophotography. Its refractor telescope design makes it sturdy, easy to use, and easy to clean and care for. Additionally, this model features simple no-tool assembly.
Only the finest grade of glass is used in the Celestron Omni XLT's hand-selected and hand-figured mirrors and lenses. StarBright XLT multi-coatings and a generous 102mm objective lens allow for optimum light transmission. The 25mm eyepiece features 20mm eye relief, making it comfortable even for those who wear glasses.
Additionally, this telescope features a CG-4 German Equatorial Mount with setting circles and slow-motion controls to aid in accurately locating and tracking sky objects. Ball bearings in both axes of the mount allow for better control and smooth performance.
Model includes a heavy-duty, pre-assembled stainless steel tripod with 1.75-inch legs, an accessory tray, a bubble level, and "The Sky Level 1" planetarium software, which features a 10,000-object database and enhanced images.
*Please note, the image through all finder scopes will be upside down.
- High quality optics start with each lens being hand selected so only the finest grade of optical glass is used
- StarBright XLT coatings provide maximized light transmission
- 25 mm multi-coated eyepiece - 20 mm eye relief, 50° FOV
- CG-4 German Equatorial mount with setting circles and slow motion controls - to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Ball bearings in both axis of the mount for smooth performance
- Heavy-duty pre-assembled stainless steel tripod featuring 1.75" legs, accessory tray and bubble level
- Easy no-tool setup
- "The Sky®" Level 1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database and enhanced images