The Celestron CGE Pro 925 Computerised Telescope
is another superb member of Celestron’s family of top-tier computerized telescopes. It features a high precision Schmidt- Cassegrain Telescope system that is 9” in aperture size and has a layer of StarBright XLT coatings. When partnered with the new CGE Pro EQ mount, it brings a whole new standard to telescopes.
Simple and Impressive
Designed especially for portability, increased stability, balance, and equipment clearance, this mount is sure to impress! On top of that, the extended tracking is now possible past the Meridian and you get up to 20 degrees uninterrupted imaging through the best part of the sky. The built in clock is even compatible to the SkySync GPS accessory (not included) and when combined, it will allow your scope to remember its exact time and location when it was last used so that you do not have to. It will all be stored internally in the device's memory.
Easy and Accurate Alignment
With the All-Star Polar Alignment feature, you can just align it with any star in the sky! You do not even need to locate the North Star as you can get assistance from the internal software. When aligned, you will be able to center a star in your eyepiece or CCD chip within 5 arc minutes. Combine that with more advanced technology such as Calibration Stars or Precise GoTo that will further improve the pointing accuracy. When aligned on multiple Calibration Stars, a model of opto-mechanical accuracies is created so that the CGE Pro 925
will compensate for the inaccuracies and help you to acquire better and appropriate views. Larger 0.75” pitch worm gears in gearboxes and seven slot skewed armature motors allow the telescope to deliver +/-3 arc second tracking accuracy. This can be further refined with PPEC.
Extended tracking is now possible past the Meridian and you get up to 20 degrees uninterrupted imaging through the best parts of the sky. Through improved gearing and motors, you will also get a faster slew speed with a maximum slew rate of over 5°/per second.
Celestron CGE Pro 925 Computerised Telescope Features:
- 9.25" Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope
- Celestron premium StarBright XLT coatings
- CGE PRO computerized Equatorial mount
- Schmidt-Cassegrain mechanism that moves the primary mirror to adjust focus is supported by two pre-loaded ball bearings, minimizing the "mirror flop" typical of bushing focus mechanisms
- Heavy duty stainless steel tripod adjustable from 38 - 55"
- 6x30 finderscope to help accurately find objects
- Star diagonal provides more comfortable viewing position when observing objects that are high in the sky
- Computerized Mount Features