Vortex Binoculars are all about the Customer. Every Vortex Binocular offers the finest in rugged optics with special attention taken to the details needed to produce a clear and powerful optical product. Vortex products are built on the simple principle that the "Customer is King". Every effort is made to ensure Vortex binoculars are not just a product to use, but a product to trust! You can tell the difference between true quality, high performance and hype. You also know you could have paid more, but didn't. The Vortex Viper HD has raised the bar with the new roll out of 2011 model that features HD (High Density), extra-low dispersion glass. One look at the Viper HD binocular will convince you that no other binoculars in this class can deliver low light performance with such bright, crisp images and exceptional color transmission at extreme distances.
Pack In Viewing Power with HD and XR Lens Elements!
When daylight dims or shadows deepen, bring clarity to distant ranges with the 50mm objective lenses and X-Factor vision of the 15x50 Vortex Viper HD binocular.
The innovative HD (High Density) in the improved 2011 model of the 15x50 Vortex Viper HD greatly reduces chromatic aberration -- guaranteeing impressive resolution and High Definition images.
XD (Xtra-low Dispersion) glass objective lens elements of extra-low dispersion glass enhance image resolution—carefully selected and precision-crafted to exacting standards for true-to-life images of startling clarity and color accuracy. XR coatings deliver incredible image detail with extremely high resolution and light transmission. Fully multi-coated, scratch-resistant coatings eliminate annoying, image-degrading reflections and offer extraordinary brightness for a lifetime of trouble-free lens protection.
Engineered for rough handling
Vortex knows there are times when it's just plain hard to keep a handle on things. That's why the Vortex Viper HD features trend-setting optical components with engineering that anchors internal prisms in place for years of exceptional viewing. Let it rain. Let it snow. Let the wind blow up a dust storm. Nothing gets to the Viper HD — an absolutely dust proof, fog proof, and waterproof binocular!
• Complete waterproof protection keeps dust and water out of the optical system with tight O-ring seals.
• Metal-reinforced eyecups are durable, finished with a rubber coating, and made to endure constant wear.
• Tapered multi-position eyecup style provides a natural and comfortable fit to your eyes and comfortable
• Lightweight chassis promises extreme performance in a 28-ounce package.
• Ribbed rubber armor ensures solid, comfortable grip even if wearing gloves.
Why Argon gas?
This advanced process protects your Viper HD 15x50 binocular in the following ways:
• Argon gas does not absorb or react chemically with water.
• Argon gas eliminates internal fogging.
• Argon gas maintains its protective properties over a wider temperature range.
• Argon gas does not diffuse as quickly as other elements, extending the service life of the optics longer.
Included with the Vortex Viper HD 15x50 Binocular:
• Tethered objective lens covers
• Deluxe contoured neck strap
• Deluxe padded carry case
• Vortex VIP Lifetime Warranty
Vortex Viper HD 15x50 Binoculars Features
- Excellent for birdwatching, hunting, marine use, and spectator sports
- Enhanced image resolution, brightness, sharpness, and contrast
- Waterproof, fogproof and dustproof - use in any weather condition
- Tapered eyecups for comfortable viewing
- Comes with rainguard, lens cover, neck strap and carry case
- Covered by Vortex's VIP Lifetime Warranty
|Objective Lens (mm)||50mm|
|Eye Relief (mm)||No|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||3.33|
|Field of View (m@1000m)||No|
|Field of View(ft@1000yards)||210|