The Steiner Wildlife XP 10x26 Binoculars is the perfect balance between imaging performance and compact size. The magnification power of this binocular allows you to see far away objects clearly and distinctly defined while Steiner's high definition optics provides the user with vivid images of natural colours. The exceptional design and craftsmanship makes it easy to grip and handle even for long periods of time. Also, its compact size means itâ€™s easier to handle and bring along on your travels.
Rugged and Efficient
The Wildlife XP Binoculars is designed to work in the toughest environments while still providing clear, crisp images. It does not matter if you are in the snow or whale watching on a boat, this pair of binoculars will not disappoint you.Not to mention that, its fast-close focus that allows quick and precise focusing when changing distances.
Nitrogen Pressure System
Steiner has a new solution to eliminate fogging or any condensation forming on the inside of your binoculars. With their new Nitrogen-Pressure System, not even extreme temperature changes will affect your viewing. On top of that, Steiner seals each and every pair with a special sealing technology that ensures no dust, dirt or moisture will come in enter.
Steiner Wildlife XP 10x26 Binoculars Features:
- Utilizes Steinerâ€™s high contrast, high definition optics.
- Precision Manufactured
- Fast-Close Focus system allows for quick smooth focusing
- Nitrogen Sealed and pressurized optic tube prevents condensation
- Waterproof up to 2 meter depth
- Ergonomic eye-cups make for comfortable viewing
- ComfortGrip design enables secure & relaxed handling even after hours of use
- 30 year repair warranty within the terms of the warranty agreement
|Objective Lens (mm)||No|
|Eye Relief (mm)||No|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||No|
|Field of View (m@1000m)||94|
|Field of View(ft@1000yards)||No|