Exceptional Performance and Reliability
Saxon prides itself with their superb range of optical equipment. The WH28-C night vision monocular is no exception. It performs well in conditions that will challenge most other optical devices. Whether in dim light or moon light, you’ll be able to see as if it was daylight. The embedded IR further extends the night vision capabilities of the monocular by illuminating objects when there is near total darkness.
Technology working for you
Equipped with First Generation Night Vision Technology combined with high quality optics, the WH28-C performs at a level at par with more expensive night vision equipment. The proven design and high quality construction ensures that you’ll always get the images you want. A wide 30 degree field of view and an impressive 28mm diameter aperture, work hand in hand to help you zero in quickly on your target, whether in bright days or deep dark nights.
Saxon WH28-C Night Vision Monocular Features:
- IR lamp allows you to see images in near total darkness
- 28mm diameter aperture which can reach distances of up to 80m with a near focus distance of 1m
- Wide 30 degree apparent field of view
- Lightweight at 350gm
- On-board compass for finding direction
- First Gen Night Vision Technology