Saxon RBT Researcher Biological Microscope
Retail Price $1344.95
For serious microscopy work, look no further than the Saxon RBT Researcher Biological Microscope. The Saxon RBT Researcher Biological Microscope NM11-4100 can be used in a wide variety of settings where there is a need for the ability to magnify slides and take in closer views of objects.
Ideal for students, medical professionals and research scientists, the microscope features a trinocular head and has four different objective lens of 4x, 10x, 40x & 100x. Eyepieces provide additional 10x and 16x magnification, making it possible to use different lens and eyepiece combinations to get the perfect level of size enhancement.
You can hook the microscope up to a camera or video camera, and the microscope can be plugged into standard wall outlets.
The Saxon RBT Researcher Biological Microscope Features:
- 45mm DIN Achromatic Objectives of 4x,10x,40x,100x
- Wide field plane-scope eyepiece (WF10x & WF16x)
- Magnification range of up to 1600x
- Trinocular head inclining at 30º and 360º rotatable
- Interpupillary Distance of 55-75mm
- Iris Diaphragm
- Ø32 Filter
- N.A. 1.25 ABBE Condenser
- Coaxial Coarse And Fine Focusing Adjustable Mechanism
- LED illumination
- Saxon 3-Years Limited Warranty