The Saxon 80mm Brass Refractor Telescope may look like a fancy show piece but it’s actually a full pledge 80mm refractor. It can deliver stunning views of the moon and our nearby neighbors like Mars and Venus. Even stars will look clearer and brighter with its mid-range sized aperture.
A Stylish Centerpiece
Whether you put in your library, home office or den, this brass telescope will always stand out. The shiny and eye catching brass tube of the telescope is accented perfectly by its brown mahogany tripod. The old-world styling radiates a smart and classy vibe. By itself it’s a great conversation piece, but when you opt to use it for stargazing, it becomes even more.
A Sharp looking scope that delivers even sharper Images
The 80mm diameter lenses are fully multi-coated with the same type of material used for premium telescopes. It includes a brass 6x30 finder scope for initial wide field viewing of your target. The included 25mm Plossl eyepiece is also constructed from brass. These components all work in conjunction to deliver unearthly images that will fill your nights with wonder.
*Please note, the image through all finder scopes will be upside down.
Saxon 80mm Brass Refractor Telescope Features
- High quality 80mm multi-coated optics for clear, bright images
- Included 6x30 achromatic brass finder scope and a 25mm brass Plossl eyepiece
- Utilizes a 45 degree Amici prism
- Precision 1.25" rack and pinion focuser
- Classic styled brass alt-azimuth mount
- Adjustable height tripod made from rich mahogany and features brass fittings
|Recommended Usage||Viewing the Moon, Viewing the Planets|
|User Level||For the Beginner|