Consistent High Contrast Views
The OLED display on the monocular delivers consistent, high contrast images throughout the field of view. You’ll never miss the important details of your target and the surroundings. This enhanced real time awareness of the environment in low visibility situations is critical to many activities like hunting, security and search & rescue.
Reliable and Responsive Operation
The small size of the HS19 monocular makes it a handy tool to take a long with you during work or recreational activities. The quick start feature lets you start viewing our target in just 10 seconds. It’s also easy to operate, with large responsive buttons on the top of the unit. You can attach it to a harness mount for head mounted operation.
Compact and Durable
The compact body of the Pulsar Quantum HS19 Thermal Imaging Monocular is made from composite materials and rubber armoured to protect minor scrapes and dents. The rubber armouring also helps you keep a good grip on the monocular when you’re using it. The body is also sturdy enough to support battery and video recording that can be attached to the Weaver rail.
Pulsar Quantum HS19 Thermal Imaging Monocular Features
- 2.1x magnification, 2x digital zoom with field of view of 14.5 degrees
- Premium Germanium lens with internal focusing
- 30Hz frame refresh rate
- Detection range approximately 1000m for a man-sized object
- High resolution and contrast 640x480 OLED WVGA display
- Video-Out options : PAL/ NTSC
- Consistent edge-to-edge clarity on displayed image
- Quick start-up time (10 seconds)
- Wide operating temperature range from -20C to +45C
- Compact size 200x86x59mm
- Runs on 4x AA batteries or external12V power supply
- External Weaver rail for fitting digital recorder or battery pack