Pulsar DFA75 DNV Riflescope Attachment w/ 50mm Cover Adapter
World's First Digital Night Vision Attachment
Pulsar has redefined the night vision benchmark with the world's first and only digital night vision module that attaches to the front of a daylight riflescope. With a CCD chip that is used in digital deep space astronomy, the Pulsar Forward DFA75 delivers ultra-sharp images in very challenging lighting conditions. In short, this product heralds a new step forward in hunting optics.
Easy-to-use, High Quality Display
The Forward DFA75 is designed for fast and easy conversion of a day optical sight into a night riflescope. To install the Forward DFA75 onto the front optical bell of a day telescopic sight, specially designed adapters (bought separately) with various diameters with a set of inserts are used. The adapter is permanently attached to the optical bell of a telescopic sight. This allows the Forward DFA75 attachment to be quickly installed in front of the lens for nighttime shooting. The device uses a highly sensitive CCD array; the image transmitted to the high resolution display OLED is contrasting, crisp and saturated. Thanks to the OLED display (640x480 pixels) the Forward DFA75 can be used within a wide temperature range from -4 °F to +122 °F.
Multi-features and user-friendly
The attachment features various image settings such as brightness and contrast level adjustment (from 0 to 20) and sensitivity enhancement and allows the image to be adjusted for specific applications. The main menu of the Forward DFA includes various functions such as: set-up, check and adjustment of the aiming point, and “Horizon” adjustment function. Icons on the data panel show operational status of the device such as active functions and low battery indicator.
State-of-the-art video technology
The Forward DFA75 features a video output to conduct video recording to external devices. The output video signal standard can be changed in the main menu from PAL to NTSC. The DFA operates on four rechargeable batteries but can also be powered with an external power supply such as the EPS 3/5 Battery Pack. Basic control functions (switching on/off the device and the IR Illuminator, activation of “SumLightTM“ program) can be performed with the help of the included programmable wireless remote control.
Wide device compatibility
When coupled with the Pulsar 10x32 monocular the device can operate as a 10x-power digital night vision device. Magnification, when used with a daylight optical sight/device, equals to the daylight optical scope/riflescope's magnification. This state of the art attachment is ideal for law enforcement, security, surveillance, and hunting.
Pulsar Digital Night Vision DFA Rifle Scope Attachment w/ 50 mm Cover Ring Adapter Features:
- 50 lp/mm system resolution
- SumLight signal processing
- Precision ground, fully multi-coated optics
- 50mm / f1.0 objective lens
- High resolution 640x480 OLED display
- 1x power when fitted to a riflescope
- 1.5x digital zoom
- Attachable 915nm 'stealth' Laser IR Illuminator with three-step power adjustment and focusing. Certified to meet Class 1 laser safety
- Video-out socket for recording the shot to a Newton CVR640, Yukon MPR or similar
- Programmable wireless remote control
- Huge illumination operation range 0.00004lux - 30,000lux,. Can be used in daylight for recording your shot
- Self-contained (4x AA batteries) or external power supply (Pulsar EPS3 and EPS5 battery pack)
- Impact resistant glass impregnated composite body
- Lightweight and compact
- Quick release mount
- Waterproof and very wide temperature operation range -20C to +50C
- Designed for rifles that generate 6000 Joules ME, such as .375 H&H Mag
- Converts into a 10x Hand-Held Digital NV Monocular with an optional Pulsar 10x32 daylight monocular.
What's In The Box
Digital NV attachment DFA75
915 nm attachable laser IR Illuminator
Spare battery container
Wireless remote control
Plastic case or carrying case (varies by shipment)
50mm Cover Ring Adaptor