The Outdoor Edge Butcher Lite Kit is a lightweight field butchering kit, essential for a butcher who is always on the run. It includes your necessary tools to skin, quarter and debone big games, including a 7.6 Caper, 10.8cm Gut-Hook Skinner, 14cm Boning/Fillet Knife and a set of game cleaning gloves. Also included are the Tungsten Carbide Sharpener that can sharpen your blades to as good as new and "The Steel Stick"; a brisket/ribcage spreader allowing easy access for removing internal organs as well as quicker cooling of fresh game meat. Each knife is made with taper ground blades (high carbon 420 stainless steel) to a razor's edge and full-tang construction for superior durability. Handles are of Kraton design, which provides a rubberized texture for a non-slip grip and comfort.
Carry your Butcher Lite Kit in style all within a convenient nylon roll pack, which can be transformed into snap-in plastic knife scabbards around your waist when it is game time.
Outdoor Edge Butcher Lite Kit features:
- Lightweight portable field butcher kit
- Includes every tool to skin, quarter and debone big game (Caping Knife, Gut-Hook Skinner & Boning/Fillet Knife)
- A Tungsten Carbide Sharpener
- The Steel Stick for spreading briskets and ribcages
- Game Cleaning Gloves
- Each knife consists of high carbon 420 stainless steel and ergonomic rubberized Kraton handles
- Nylon roll pack for storage, with the ability to turn into a belt scabbard
| Model || BL-1 |
| Caping Knife || 7.6cm |
| Gut-Hook Skinner || 10.8cm |
| Bowie Style Butcher Knife || 20.3cm |
| V-Sharpener || Tungsten Carbide (WC) |
| Wood/Bone Saw || 25.5cm |
| Steel || 420 stainless steel |
| Handle || Kraton® |
| Roll Pack/Belt Scabbard || Nylon |
| Weight || 1kg |
Ask a Question:
Can't find the answer to your question? Consult one of our Experts! We'll email you the answer and then post it here.
You may also be interested in