Leica Trinovid 8x20 BCA Binoculars
The Leica Trinovid 8x20 BCA Binoculars are both compact and remarkably lightweight, making it the obvious - and affordable - choice for general spectator use.
The Leica Trinovid 8x20 BCA Binoculars are spectacularly convenient. With brilliant image rendition, these Trinovids weigh in at barely 230 grams - they're incredibly handy. Just whip 'em out when an interesting subject appears! They fit neatly and comfortably into nearly any pocket or purse.
A Myriad of Applications
With a 115m wide FoV (Field of View) at 1,000m - and an extremely close near-focus distance of a mere 3m - these binoculars are versatile, dynamic, and perfect for use whenever (and wherever).
These binoculars are water resistant, and are protected by a rubberized armour as well as a rugged metal housing. They feature 20mm objective lens' diameter, an 8x magnification, center focus, a 2.5mm exit pupil, 14mm eye relief, and roof prism techonology.
- Magnification: 8x
- Front lens diameter: 20mm
- Exit pupil: 2.5
- Twilight factor: 12.6
- Field of view: 110m/1000m
- Near focusing distance: 3 m approx.
- Dimensions: 92 x 60 x 35 mm
- Weight: 225/235g
Leica Trinovid 8x20 BCA Binoculars Features
- Compact and very lightweight
- Ideal for spectator sports, travel, and scenic observation
- Extremely wide field of view excellent for observing objects in motion
- Water resistant, rubber armour and rugged metal housing for increased durability
- Perfect to bring around in your pocket or purse for use anywhere and anytime
|Objective Lens (mm)||20mm|
|Eye Relief (mm)||No|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||2.5|
|Field of View (m@1000m)||113|
|Field of View(ft@1000yards)||339|