For any Celestron computerized telescope.
Now you can take your telescope anywhere with this portable rechargeable power supply. Whether you have a computerized telescope or operate your telescope using motors, Celestron specially designed this product with the amateur astronomer in mind -- this model is packed with useful features.
Not only useful for setting up and powering your scope, this model can also be useful as an emergency roadside accessory as it includes an emergency light, and booster terminals in place to start weak car batteries.
PowerTank, 12v Power Supply General Features
- 7-amp hour
- Two 12V output cigarette lighter ports
- 3V,6V and 9V outputs for accessories
- Built-in flashlight with red filter cap
- 800,000 candle power Halogen emergency spotlight
- Booster terminal on rear side
- Built-in Circuit Breaker for safety
- Cigarette lighter adapter included
- 110 V/220 V switchable universal AC adapter included
Celestron PowerTank, 12v 7Ah Power Supply Features
- Portable rechargeable power supply for any Celestron computerised telescope
- Multi-purpose accessory for power and emergencies
- Useful as an emergency roadside accessory as it includes emergency light and booster terminals in place to start weak car batteries
- Includes 110V/220V switchable universal AC adapter
- Must-have for astronomers who frequently observe outdoors
Celestron Accessories Two Year Limited Warranty
Pros: light, easy to carry, portability
Celestron warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the length of time specified by this product to the original owner. Each product will list the warranty for it on our website.
Celestron will repair or replace the product which, upon inspection by Celestron, is found to be defective in materials or workmanship and within the definitions of the limits described below.
This warranty is effective January 1, 2012, and supersedes all other warranties as noted in brochures, instruction manuals, product packaging, etc.
This warranty does not cover products that have been subject to abuse, misuse, physically damaged, altered, or had unauthorized repairs or modifications. This warranty does not cover defects due to normal wear and tear and other conditions.
Celestron shall use reasonable efforts to repair or replace any binocular or spotting scope covered by this warranty within thirty calendar days of receipt. If it takes longer, the customer will be notified.
If warranty problems arise, or if you need assistance in using your product, please contact our Customer Service.