This bundle consists of:
Celestron CPC 925 XLT Telescope
- Product Code: 11074-XLT
- GPS-enabled professional-quality telescope
- Includes database of 40,000 celestial coordinates
- Upgradeable - keeps you up to date
- Operate via PC with NexRemote software
- Roller bearings allow base to rotate in 9.5-inch track
- Starbright coatings maximize transmission of light
- Fully computerized dual fork arm altazimuth mount
- Easy-to-use heavy-duty tripod with steel legs
SkyWatcher 1.25" Eyepiece and Filter Kit
- A Complete of 14 Accessories
- 5 Plossl Eyepieces with 52º FOV
- 6 Kodak Wratten Colour Filters
- A Fully Multi-Coated Barlow Lens
- A Moon Filter
- Aluminium Carrying Case
Celestron f/6.3 Focal Reducer Lens
- Change the focal ratios and effective focal lengths for your telescope
- Yields lower magnifications, a wider field of view, and faster f ratio
- Works with all Celestron 5", 8", 9 1/4", 11" and 14" Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes
- Ideal to enhance observation and astrophotography
|User Level||For Intermediates|
Celestron warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the length of time specified by this product to the original owner. Each product will list the warranty for it on our website.
Celestron will repair or replace the product which, upon inspection by Celestron, is found to be defective in materials or workmanship and within the definitions of the limits described below.
This warranty is effective January 1, 2012, and supersedes all other warranties as noted in brochures, instruction manuals, product packaging, etc.
This warranty does not cover products that have been subject to abuse, misuse, physically damaged, altered, or had unauthorized repairs or modifications. This warranty does not cover defects due to normal wear and tear and other conditions.
Celestron shall use reasonable efforts to repair or replace any binocular or spotting scope covered by this warranty within thirty calendar days of receipt. If it takes longer, the customer will be notified.
If warranty problems arise, or if you need assistance in using your product, please contact our Customer Service.