The Celestron CPC 925 Deluxe EdgeHD Computerised Telescope features EdgeHD Optical System , premium StarBright XLT coatings, and a fully computerized dual fork arm Altazimuth mount. A 23 mm, 82 degree Luminos Eyepiece (2 inch eyepiece) is included and it gives a great field of view when looking at celestial objects. It also has Mirror Support Knobs hold the mirror in place and reduce image shift during imaging
The sturdy stainless computerized tripod is a designed to support the CPC 925 optical tube and minimize vibrations at the same time. It is designed to easily and securely connect to the telescope even while working in low light conditions. It is ergonomically designed to be easy to move around, a huge benefit when adjusting your location. Convenient remote hand control holder allows you to view information hands-free while using the scope
It uses proven NexStar computer control technology with SkyAlign that allows you to align on any three bright celestial objects, providing a fast and easy alignment process. It also contains a 40,000 object database with over 100 user-definable objects and expanded information on over 200 objects. Re-designed electronics deliver constant regulated power to the motors making them capable of driving the telescope even when not perfectly balanced
The fully computerized mount enables computer assisted All-Star polar-alignment. This makes it easier to align using any bright star. Permanent Periodic Error Correction (PPEC) ensures error free slewing in the long term. It makes up for the periodic errors encountered by the worm gears.
An auxiliary port is present for additional accessories such as an Autoguider. The scope has the NexRemote telescope control software loaded which enables advanced control when connected with an RS-232 cable to your computer.
Celestron CPC 925 Deluxe EdgeHD Computerised Telescope Features:
- EdgeHD Optics
- Celestron's premium StarBright XLT coatings
- Fully computerized dual fork arm Altazimuth mount
- 50 mm finderscope to help accurately find objects
- Heavy-duty tripod makes attaching the telescope so easy you can do it in the dark; also features sturdy 2" stainless steel legs and accessory tray
- 23 mm, 82 degree Luminos Eyepiece - 2"
- Ergonomic design allows you to comfortably lift and move the telescope from location to location
- Star diagonal provides a more comfortable viewing position when observing objects that are high in the sky
- Convenient remote hand control holder allows you to view information hands-free while using the scope
- Mirror Support Knobs hold the mirror in place and reduce image shift during imaging
|Recommended Usage||Astrophotography, Viewing Galaxies/Stars, Viewing Nebulae, Viewing the Moon, Viewing the Planets|
|User Level||For the Professional|