The Celestron CPC 1100 Deluxe EdgeHD Computerised Telescope gives you high quality imaging performance of their top of the line EdgeHD Optics, premium StarBright XLT coatings installed on a fully computerized dual fork arm Altazimuth mount.
Portable and Ergonomic Design
It boasts of having a 50 mm finderscope to help accurately find objects and heavy-duty tripod that makes attaching the telescope easy to attach even in low light conditions. The ergonomic design allows you to comfortably lift and move the telescope from location to location. A Star diagonal provides a more comfortable viewing position when observing objects that are high in the sky.
The mount has a convenient remote hand control holder that allows you to view information hands-free while using the scope. Mirror Support Knobs on the tube hold the mirror in place and reduce image shift during imaging. Re-designed drive base, drive mechanics and electronics work in tandem with the spring loaded RA worm block with enveloping brass teeth. This enables regulated power to flow to the motors making them capable of driving the telescope even when not perfectly balanced. Permanent Periodic Error Correction ensures accuracy overtime by doing periodic correction on the worm gear’s movements.
Database and Alignment Softwares
The computerized mount has the proven NexStar computer control technology installed. It has SkyAlign which allows you to align on any three bright celestial objects, providing a fast and easy alignment process. It is loaded with a 40,000 object database with over 100 user-definable objects and expanded information on over 200 objects.
Also in the software is the computer assisted All-Star polar-alignment. This allows you to align using any of the bright calibration stars making the process easier even when the north star is not visible.
The CPC 1100 Deluxe EdgeHD Telescope Flash upgradeable hand control software and motor control units for downloading product updates over the Internet. An auxiliary port is present for an Autoguider or for a computer running NexRemote software. Get more out of your computerized mount by enabling advanced controls.
Celestron CPC 1100 Deluxe EdgeHD Computerised Telescope Features:
- EdgeHD Optics
- Celestron's premium StarBright XLT coatings
- Fully computerized dual fork arm Altazimuth mount
- 50 mm finderscope to help accurately find objects
- Heavy-duty tripod makes attaching the telescope so easy you can do it in the dark; also features sturdy 2"; stainless steel legs and aluminum accessory tray
- 23 mm, 82 degree Luminos Eyepiece - 2"
- Ergonomic design allows you to comfortably lift and move the telescope from location to location
- Star diagonal provides a more comfortable viewing position when observing objects that are high in the sky
- Convenient remote hand control holder holder allows you to view information hands-free while using the scope
- Mirror Support Knobs hold the mirror in place and reduce image shift during imaging