Celestron Advanced Biological 1000x Microscope
The Celestron Advanced Biological 1000x Microscope
is a heavy duty intermediate level microscope that is equipped with a mechanical stage including 2-axis movement for easy centering of specimen slides. The microscope also includes 10x wide angle eyepieces, equipped with a pointer, along with four objective lenses.
The rotating binocular head and coaxial focus, with coarse and fine focus knobs, makes the microscope easy to use and versatile, making it well suited for a broad range of biological research and educational applications. Furthermore, the LED illumination provides portability with its battery operated design so that it can be used outside or on field trips.
All metal construction of the bases, arms, stands, and heads give the microscope lasting durability and rigidity. It has five prepared slides included so you can begin enjoying viewing right "out from the box". The microscope also comes with two years limited warranty.
Celestron Advanced Biological 1000x Microscope Features:
- 1000x Power Biological Microscope
- 10x Eyepiece
- 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x Objective Lenses
- Fully Coated Glass Optics
- Metal Body with 360° Rotatable Monocular Head
- 4.5 Volt LED Illumination (3 AA batteries - user supplied)
- Mechanical Stage
- Five Prepared Slides
- Abbe Condenser
- Iris Diaphragm
- Powers Available - 40x, 100x, 400x, and 1000x
- Coarse and Fine Focusing Knobs