If you refuse to compromise on optical performance and field handling, the cutting edge Carl Zeiss Victory Compact binoculars is for you. Its light weight and compact dimensions make it an ideal companion on travels and sporting events. The Carl Zeiss Victory Series has been well documented in the media for its incredible colour brilliance and twilight performance.
Carl Zeiss Victory Compact 8x20 T Binoculars
Carl Zeiss is the world-renowned German manufacturer of top-quality optical devices. The Carl Zeiss Victory Compact 8x20 Binoculars boast a close distance range of merely 8.53 feet, allowing nearby objects to be viewed in great detail.
The Victory Compact series are are incredibly bright, amazingly sharp, lightweight and comfortable in the hands, they place at or near the top of the list for high-performance binoculars.
- Brightness, contrast, resolution and colour fidelity
- Over 90% light transmission
- Optimum edge-to-edge sharpness
- Minimal chromatic aberration
- Widest field of view, with wide-angle eyepieces with LotuTec coating
- Lightweight (225 grams)
- Visual ease-of-use
- Exceptional handling
- Best image quality in its class
LotuTec Protective Layer – for crystal clear viewing
Carl Zeiss' LotuTec lens coating mitigates lens soiling with its powerful repelling effect, effectively protecting eyepieces and objective lenses for sharper viewing. Once a drop of water comes into contact with a LotuTec protected surface, the smaller contact layer that LotuTec creates repels the droplet without a trace. Oil smears and fingerprints also adhere with greater difficulty, and also allows for quick and easy cleaning – making it the most resistant, abrasion-proof protection in preventing scratches.
Carl Zeiss Victory Compact 8x20 T Binoculars Features
- Minimal chromatic aberration and amazing sharpness
- Wildest field of view with wide-angle eyepieces
- LotuTec coating provide resistant and abrasion-proof protection in preventing scratches
- Lightweight at only 225grams
- Easy to use and handle
|Objective Lens (mm)||20mm|
|Eye Relief (mm)||No|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||2.5|
|Field of View (m@1000m)||No|
|Field of View(ft@1000yards)||354|