Baader 7nm Narrowband H-Alpha 1.25" Filter
- Completely rejects light pollution for incredible natural images
- Guarantees no loss in sharpness or contrast
- Will never degrade from use or normal cleaning
- High optical quality filter
- Available in 1.25" and 2"
CCD imagers will find the Baader Planetarium Narrowband H-Alpha Filter 7nm to deliver the absolute highest contrast deep sky images of H-II regions, with the shortest exposures possible. Its narrow 7nm FWHM bandwidth has a transmission at H-Alpha of over 90%, while completely rejecting light pollution.
Retail Price $238